For the last 28 years Mike has assisted business owners in selling and valuing their business as a M&A specialist involving hundreds of businesses. Prior to the M&A business, Mike had 10 years experience in the finance and accounting arena working with several entrepreneurs in the food and software industries. Mike has started, purchased and sold several companies for himself.
Believing that good business practices include civic responsibility, Mike has been an active member in many community and professional organizations including: Board member and mentor in the Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program, Rotary, Overland Park Civil Service Commissioner, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Knights of Columbus and The Chamber of Commerce. Mike received his accounting degree from Wichita State University and is a CPA.
- Confidentially selling and merging client’s businesses
- Business valuations
- Enhancing and optimizing the value of clients’ businesses
- Negotiating transactions on clients’ behalf
- Securing financing for buyers to minimize or eliminate seller financing
- Mentoring and coaching business owners
- Conducting acquisition searches for clients
- Identifying, screening and qualifying buyer prospects
- Developing confidential marketing strategies
- Conducting due diligence and pre-due diligence
- Buy-sell agreement discussions
- Identifying tax and purchase price allocation strategies
- Providing high level CFO consultative services